Last year on this day, there was no Earth Day post. Instead, I was busy migrating my site to this domain, msadventuresinitaly.com.
Some posts and sites I noticed yesterday for Earth Day! Scroll down to see who won the comment giveaway!
- Intelligent Travel’s Earth Day Every Day post
- National Geographic has a Green Guide magazine and blog and I recently wrote a Green Guide to Milan for The Traveler’s Notebook
- The Guardian talks about “The Slow Way to Go” and the “Citta Slow” movement gaining speed in the UK
- I’ll remind you that Blog Action Day was about the Environment and I posted about Eataly and some other ways to go greener
- From the comments, Dr. Shock reminded me about a video I’d seen – The Story of Stuff which is 20 minutes well-spent
Earth Day Mini Giveaway
It’s been a while since I’ve given away something free to readers, and luckily for you, that starts to bother me. A bit like an itch I need to scratch. I’ve got two other giveaways in the pipeline but they’re not quite ready yet.
So today, I’m going to make it easy for you:
What’s something you’re doing for Earth Day this year? One tip you’re doing or would like to try for Earth day : recycling, lowering your carbon footprint, energy saving, fighting global warming, cleaning up the environment, etc.
Or give us a website or blog to check out with this info!
I’ll pick a comment at random and I’ll send you a choice of:
- Ebooks: Give you a one-on-one tutorial about ebooks and buy you your first ebook! (up to USD$15 in value)
- Re-usable Shopper Bag: I have an exclusive cute cotton shopper bag with the Girl Geek Dinners Italia color logo (tell me that’s not cute!) and you won’t find it anywhere!
The contest is closed. Congratulations to our winner – Comment #8, Novelist! A Cute Shopper bag! Send me your address via email!