Taking a nod from one of my favorite blogs, Problogger, I’d like to open up today to ask you, what can Ms. Adventures in Italy do better/different/more?
I’m going on vacation like most of Italy in August, but it’s also a good chance for me to do some planning, research, and make changes in my world of blogging! Last year at this time I made the move to WordPress and I’ve never been sorry.
- Topics – Are there particular (mis)adventures you’re interested in reading more about? More/Less: Recipes? Restaurant/store reviews? Places or a particular region around Italy? People from the street? Gelato? Regional specialties? Do you want more-less tourist information? Milan info? More-less photos? Work tales? Living in Italy tales?
- Personal stories – Is there anything you’d like me to share, or a question you’d like me to answer on the blog?
- Language – Are you interested in hearing more about the Italian language, or reading (partial) posts in Italian?
- Design – is there something that could be changed on my site or feed to make your experience better?
- Other Feedback – open season to state your peace
I welcome and appreciate all feedback. I am not looking for pats on the back (though I appreciate those when I receive them) but more comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, more/less, changes, etc!
PS: Don’t you love this door?