UPDATE: For those of you in a feed reeder, you have to click through to my site see the videos.
Have you not commented on my Move Post yet?? You have until May 1st!
I figure we needed a post with Americans speaking Italian and Mexicans playing Flamenco music.
From Nicola Mattina’s blog, comes from the video from the Girl Geek Dinner late last month. I got pretty flustered speaking on camera and made one huge mistake (“approciato” is not a word…doh!! Sue me, I was nervous) but I liked seeing what the end result was. If you really want to see me, or rather, just my nose as it was quite dark in there, I’m at 7:00 holding the microphone, and speaking at 8:35 and 10:15.
This is my latest favorite group, Rodrigo y Gabriela – this album keeps me busy at work and makes me want to dance when I’m at home.
Some other reading and viewing for you:
- Check out these pictures of Naples: Napoli, la memoria della citta’ – it’s almost impossible to tell in what time period these pictures were taken, though they are recent.
- Food and Wine.com is having a photo contest – and it’s all about travel (and food) – you could be featured in their print mag and win a phone! You have to enter your photo by the end of May!
- Deidre’s got a fun video of an Italian song that had my whole office singing when I played. “Quanto e’ bello fare l’amore da Trieste in giu’!”
- Have you heard how they are trying to change the way chocolate is defined in the US? Get in on the discussion, and send your comments to the FDA!
- I can’t believe this terrible “Oh Happy Day” recruiting video from Ernst & Young. It was probably part of their sign-on bonuses to appear in the video. Very painful to watch.