- [Music] – I am really loving Juliet’s – Avalon – a dance/electronic song that is hypnotizing. Thought she was foreign, she’s from Philly. Go phigure.
- CNet picks the Top 10 Google apps.
- For my stepdad Howard – Survival kit in an Altoids tin
It’s Blog Day 2006 – the day you should be posting 5 blogs new to you and that you are sharing with others.
I have already seen several other blogs I follow post their 5, so I’m going to try and not duplicate anything, and not post anything already on my sidebar (if you read through a RSS feeder, check out the site itself to see some new links added). The trick is also to pick one that updates regularly – it’s hard when they’re new to you!
Post your 5 and let me know! Find other blogs participating in Blog Day 2006 (via Technorati).
- The Girl Who Ate Everything [food] – a new food blog to me – my other regulars are already listed. She’s a food studies major and takes pretty good pictures. She’s more about going out and finding things rather than making it herself, which is another food blog angle!
- Coolz0r – Marketing Thoughts [ads] – I follow a lot of advertising blogs and he is in Belgium so he finds a lot of interesting campaigns. You’d be surprised how the use of ads can change in Europe when you have central gathering spots and less-stringent rules about nudity.
- Seth Godin’s Blog [business, marketing, life] – Very sage advice and takes on business and marketing today. I have also applied it to my personal life as well.
- Paris Daily Photo [art] – Self-explanatory title. A photo and a little explanation, so simple, so nice!
- Saltislove [expat in Italy] – Really new to me (this week) but another expat in Milan who has some nice pics of the city. (Guess I should be doing that, too!)