It’s that time of year again! 6 years later, World Nutella Day fans are growing strong and ready to celebrate!
This year, co-host Michelle from Bleeding Espresso & I have a special treat for you: a Nutella Book! This quick guide is available on Amazon for Kindle & practically every mobile device, you can even read it on your PC! Read on for more information.
We, the World Nutella Day co-hosts, decided to put together this primer for both aspiring and veteran Nutella fans to better understand their favorite hazelnut spread and help spread the word about Nutella!
Inside the guide, you’ll find Nutella recipes with full-color photos (black & white on classic Kindle), an introduction on how to eat Nutella, our favorite Nutella combinations, fun ideas for how to enjoy Nutella, how to throw your own Nutella party, and much more.
So whether you’re a new or old-school Nutella fan, whether you’re looking for ideas to participate in World Nutella Day on February 5th, or you just want a quick way to show your friends what the fuss is about, the Unofficial Guide to Nutella has something for you.
We set the price of Unofficial Guide to Nutella to just 99cents (local currency, some VAT tax may apply) on most Amazon stores, and you can give it as a gift, too!
Get your copy now!
For Amazon Kindle (book content is in English):
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.com
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.co.uk
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.de
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.fr
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.it
- The Unofficial Guide to Nutella on Amazon.es
Other formats & stores coming soon!
I don’t have a Kindle! What is this ebook stuff? Don’t worry! You can read this book! Read our FAQ about the Unofficial Guide to Nutella ebook with info on how to read it on any device (in your computer’s browser, on a PC/Mac, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and more!) Still not sure? Leave a comment below and we’ll help you figure it out.
Now onto the main event!
We had a Dream. And a Spoon.
Nutella Lovers Unite for Just One Day – Nutella Day!
Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare Sunday, February 5th “World Nutella Day 2012” – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella.
Make a recipe using Nutella. Eat Nutella with a spoon. A big one. Make art with Nutella. Wax poetic about Nutella. Cuddle with Nutella. Strike a pose with Nutella. Re-live your first experience eating Nutella. Offer Nutella as a sacrifice. Have a Nutella-eating contest or a Nutella party!
- Do something, anything with Nutella. Make a recipe, take a picture of yourself eating it with a BIG spoon, make art, wax poetic, re-live your first experience eating Nutella. Have a Nutella-eating contest or even a Nutella party!
- Take pictures and/or upload a video, document it all, and publish it ON February 5th, 2012. In your post, include links to Ms Adventures in Italy, Bleeding Espresso, and World Nutella Day as well as the World Nutella Day badge/button (below – right mouse click, Save image…). Please try to post ON FEBRUARY 5th so that we can create a true chocolaty hazelnut wave across the Internet on World Nutella Day!
- Email nutelladay [at] nutelladay [dot] com with the subject “Nutella Day Entry” and include:
- Your & Your Blog’s Name
- Your Post URL/Permalink
Some other ways to participate on February 5th:
- On Twitter, tweet your love for Nutella and include the hashtag #nutelladay in your tweet! @NutellaDay will retweet some of the great ones!
- On Facebook, update your status to proclaim your love and link to www.nutelladay.com! And make sure you’re a fan of the World Nutella Day Facebook Page on Facebook! We’ll be posting some special content that day to the FB Fan page, too.
- A handy guide on How to Host a World Nutella Day Party at home!
- Be sure to also add your photos to the Nutella Day Flickr Pool !
Differently than prior years, we’ll be highlighting a selection of the most interesting happenings/recipes/videos/Tweets about World Nutella Day on Monday, February 6, 2012, but in the meantime, please feel free to post this announcement on your blog to spread the word!
And if you want to use an organic or other type of Nutella substitute, go for it! It’s all about the chocolate and hazelnut love!
Check out the last five years of World Nutella Days for inspiration:
- World Nutella Day 2007 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2008 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2009 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2010 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2011 Part I and Part II
We’ll be looking forward to your participation!