A Weekend in Paris…the Videos!

January 5th, 2010 · Tags: France · Travels Abroad

After spending a weekend in Paris, I played with some of the videos I had taken during that weekend and put together a video that I am sure will put a smile on your face.

Watch the video here and tell me what you think, and check out the other version I made below.

(If you can’t see the video below, go directly to YouTube to watch A weekend in Paris!)

I also made a version, quite similar to the first version, and included some of my still photo shots from the weekend in Paris between some of the video clips.

(If you can’t see the video below, go directly to YouTube to watch A weekend in Paris…with pictures!)

erin :: the olive notes // Jan 5, 2010 at 4:59 pm

these are fun…i just made our first video over the summer when we were in mexico, but I need to remember to film more, b/c i really like having videos to remember just like photos :)

The Food Hunter // Jan 5, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Great videos!

nancy // Jan 5, 2010 at 11:14 pm

if i needed to watch a green and white train pass me your video would be just where i would go

Ms. Adventures in Italy // Jan 6, 2010 at 11:06 am

Thanks!

@nancy, I’m glad you liked it! :)

annearnott1 // Jan 6, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Great video…a really good laugh..Oh and I ♥ Paris!

Mama Holli // Jan 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Loving your blog!!! Can’t wait to come back and read more!! Ciao Bella!

Artemisia // Jan 29, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Nice video! And lovely blog, of course.
    May I know the name of the song of the first video, please? :)