DMBLGIT April 2008 – The Results

May 6th, 2008 · Tags: Blog Event · Random

Thanks to Andrew for letting me host! Next month’s DMBLGIT is being hosted by Habeas Brulee.

Yesterday I introduced you to the judges! Today, straight to the results! (If you’re arriving late, be sure to check out ALL the entries in the DMBLGIT gallery – page 1 and page 2)

With more than 100 entries, I really appreciated the opportunity to host and get to discover a ton of new food blogs! If you’re a winner, please find the DMBLGIT badge for this month at the bottom of this post to put on your site!

In first place, Egg Rolls from Dwiana of The adventure of my cooking diary (Canon 40D)

In second place, Crispy, Spicy and Garlicky Dried Anchovies from Ira of Simply Passion For Food
Canon 400D

In third place, Granola with raspberries from Alexandra of Addicted Sweet Tooth, Canon 40D.

For Edibility, Chocolate Ginger Cupcakes with Meringue Topping from Lynne of cafelynnylu.blogspot.com
Canon 5D

For Originality, Poires au vin rouge et blanc (Pears cooked in red and white wine) from Shari of Whisk: a food blog
Nikon D80

For Aesthetics, Molasses Sandwich Cookies from Jen of Milk and Cookies Canon EOS 300D

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks to everyone for participating!

dmblgit_apr2008.jpg

nina // May 6, 2008 at 7:36 am

Congratulations to all the winners, it must have been hard to choose …all the pic are so good. Who is hosting next month, I would like to try…..

erin // May 6, 2008 at 7:55 am

congrats to all the winners…the photos look amazing!

Cherrye // May 6, 2008 at 10:07 am

All of the look amazing and the photography is magazine quality! Good job, everyone!

Maryann // May 6, 2008 at 12:12 pm

Congrats to all the winners. Well deserved! :)

lieludalis // May 6, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Congratulations to all! The photos are delicious!

I would love to see what lenses the photographers are using along with the camera information.

cbright67 // May 6, 2008 at 4:02 pm

OMG, those photos are truly amazing. The composition and technique are really inspiring. Great job to everyone and thanks for hosting!

Dwiana // May 6, 2008 at 7:52 pm

I am so honor for this award. I can’t believe I win! I have been sometimes submitting pictures for different kinds of event but never win LOL. So thanks for the host and judges. Thank you very much!

bb // May 6, 2008 at 11:49 pm

And I thought the food on my blog was looking good….hm. Nice job to the food photogs. Now I feel like I need to upgrade my camera….just when I was happy with the pics from my Fuji Finepix….dang!

noobcook // May 7, 2008 at 9:35 am

Congrats, the winners really deserve their awards!

Hillary // May 7, 2008 at 2:43 pm

I think that pear photo is absolutely stunning. i would love to try that dessert!

ira // May 7, 2008 at 5:30 pm

I cant believe i”ve got second place for this event I am so happy, i do!
    Guess what ? i am on holiday in dubai now, when i log into my home page i received few comments to congrats me, oh i was so surprise! anyway nothing i could say more…thank you so much for being great host&judge, thank you so much had chosen my photo For DMBLGIT aprill second place winner, i am so honor

Congrats to all winner, your photos are truly Fabs!

Shari // May 7, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Thanks so much for the award! I am so surprised and honored to be given this given all the talent I saw from the other entries. I’m shocked and surprised and flattered. Thanks again.

bleeding espresso // May 11, 2008 at 5:03 pm

Drooling here. Congrats to the winners!

Sefa Firdaus // Jun 2, 2008 at 5:32 pm

congrats to all the winner
    i’m so proud to have two indonesian friends as the winner and they are my friends, yayyyyy

it’s like canon wins over nikon *LOL*

Simon Leong // Oct 15, 2008 at 1:15 pm

wow, came across this blog site and the photos from all these food blogs look AMAZING and soooooooo yummy!
    s :-)